H&M jumpsuit. Zara vest. UO necklace. Vintage denim shoes
So I have a tendency to spew random thoughts at times, and today is no exception…
- I spent a good five minutes trying to think of a title for this post and all I could come up with is ‘Casual Cool.’ So lame. I apologize… it’s better than what I was going to write: ‘I can’t think of a catchy title for this post.’
- Don’t you love that when it’s your birthday month, you get gift cards or free small gifts from stores? A free trio of lip glosses? Why, yes, thank you Sephora.
- I paid full price for my UO necklace (above) in-store and it’s on sale online. Be aware that you should check online before going to UO. Some of their stuff is marked down online and still full price in store. I was thinking of buying a faux leather jacket in-store but passed because of the price, and it’s totally cheaper online. Solid.
- ‘Solid’ has sometimes replaced ‘Sweet’ in my vocab. Likewise I used to say ‘Tasty’ when I liked something, but then started to say ‘Toasty.’
- I have bad luck when I wear long necklaces… or maybe it’s just because I’m clumsy. I have a tendency to somehow manage to either get my arm or leg caught in a long necklace and break it. This happened yesterday when I was trying on a pair of shorts in a store and my leg somehow got caught in my necklace as I was hunched over. Effin A.
- My twinny hates when I say Effin. I definitely just googled ‘Effin A’ and apparently I’ve been using it wrong. It’s actually an emphatic yes that originated from the Navy. The “A” comes from the old British term “Aye” meaning yes. Eh, I still like using it negatively.
- Song of the moment is Soulja Boy’s ‘Turn My Swag On’.
- Why can’t all guys’ hair be as pretty as Robert Pattinson’s?
- Just bought suspenders from UO… now I want a belt harness.
- Below is the most PG image I found re: Hump Day that didn’t involve animal crackers, hamsters, a laundromat dryer, etc. I’m sure you’re picking up what I’m putting down.