Free People dress. Zara vest. Urban Outfitters bandeau. Nasty Gal vintage fingerless gloves. Vintage Justin Roper boots
Florals + Denim + Combat boots = My dream combo.
I realize this look is not groundbreaking, so I went ahead and did some accessorizing. I’m still loving tiered ruffles and going for another layered look, decided to throw on this UO bandeau over my new Free People dress/tunic.
Here are my ten random facts…
1. I’m most inspired by the trends from the 60′s and 80′s.
2. I can’t whistle and fake snap my fingers.
3. I only wear skinny jeans but wish I could pull off the wide leg pants look.
4. I played the piano for four years… mainly a mix of Celine Dion and country songs. Yes, I like old school Celine songs.
5. I’ve pushed myself physically when I completed the Los Angeles Marathon without training (note: I don’t recommend this.) and stayed awake while standing for 24 straight hours for charity.
6. In high school I was a coxswain for the crew team. I got to yell at boys and steer a boat. Good times.
7. I prefer the grunge and shaggy look over clean-cut in guys.
8. I had a scar on my face for 13 years, courtesy of Mel. We used to fight A LOT when we were young.
9. I am a huge men’s college basketball fan. This stems from when my school won the NCAA Championship. Best day ever.
10. I have 8 piercings… 7 in my ears.
Admittedly, I get bored easily and decided that I was over the last blog template. This layout feels a bit more open and easier to read. Hope you all like it!