Show Me What I’m Looking For

Makes me want to chop my hair off.

Pixie MarketImage via Pixie Market

Yes, please.  I’ll take everything, including the hairstyle.

Alexander Wang Hooded Dress_Anouk Leather Boots_TobiImage via Tobi

My summer uniform.

MinkpinkImage via Mink Pink

Recently saw “That Thing You Do” and was reminded of how stunning Liv Tyler is.

Liv Tyler_German Glamour Image via Lovely Liv Tyler

Want this.

Stolen Girlfriends ClubImage via Stolen Girlfriends Club

How a man should dress while cleaning his pool. Full of rubber duckies.

Revolve ClothingImage via Revolve Clothing

Kate, you continue to amaze me.

TopshopImage via Topshop

Ridic Amazing.

Structured ShouldersImage via StockholmStreetStyle

Contemplating.

Tattoo_Yimmys YayoImage via Yimmys Yayo

Makes me want to keep my long hair.

Oak NYC March 2009Image via Oak NYC

What I’d wear everyday.

ShopbopImage via Shopbop

Love makes the world go round.

Everything is quote_Yimmys YayoImage via Yimmys Yayo

“Sunlight creeps in between the curtains
Lose the sheets there’s no time for sleep
I lie, I pretend ‘til I’m almost certain
It’s a beautiful world
…”

Lately I’ve been feeling uninspired which is the reason for the lack of recent updates.  Being uninspired and unmotivated is a fast way for things to start looking like the movie “Groundhog Day”.  So to my little lost inspiration, I hope you return soon for the sake of this blog… and my sanity.

1. Tamara
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 09:57:07

Chopping my hair or keeping it long is my latest obsession/dilemma, and I keep changing my mind everytime I see pics like this! ;)

2. thischicksgotstyle
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 10:11:30

Greattt pics!!

3. Suzanne
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 10:42:34

beautiful pics!

4. Antoine
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 10:52:26

OOoooh I Frankly think that the first One “with strong bustier shape” Dress (AND notably this One) is made to sublimate your “BOMBnextDoor-esque” BODY . . .
    ps: AND So Come On, the “self-proclaimed coach” who gladly slumbers in me warmly supports you about this (temporary) lack of stylish inspiration !!!
    re-ps: your Blog’s new design is delightfully full of metallic/electrifying Elegance Dear.

à Bientôt, Antoine

Great looks!!!!

Take care,
    big hugs!!

Hanh,

8. savvy gal
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 14:52:48

when i have long, i want short. now my hair is growing up, i can’t wait for hair to be long again. i love all outfits. : ) have a great day.

9. nora
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 15:26:02

this fall is all about exaggerated anything..from neckline, shoulders to pants. love the first images from pixie market! and thanks for the add :)

10. Cali
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 18:46:56

Inspiration was also lacking for me for awhile. But don’t worry I’m sure you’ll find it again, or it will find you. I really like what you have done with the blog! It looks so cozy, is that the right word? Well I’m using it!
    Hope everything is going marvelous for you!

11. greenjeans
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 19:01:11

Those tattoo pics are really cool. As someone with a few, I always encourage others…although I understand contemplating it for awhile!

12. Asiancajuns
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 19:56:12

I can totally relate to that uninspired feeling – it’s like writer’s block for fashion bloggers. However, I think this post is great. I’m always debating about whether or not to chop off my hair, but I end up always liking my hair long, which mean more maintenance, boo.

13. Lesley
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 21:11:58

AMazing pictures!!! But I NEED that Alexander Wang dress! AHH!!!

14. Keith
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 21:37:46

Great photos. They are all so stunning. Thanks for sharing those with us. I appreciate you stopping by and commenting at my blog. I hope you’ll visit it again soon. You’ve got an awesome blog. Cheers!

15. Libby
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 23:34:14

Love all these little images and I
    lovin that furry bb Dakota you got was it onlineand how much?
    XOXO
    Libby
    enter my giveaway!

16. GEMA
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 23:55:33

ahhhhh I love all pictures! I need anythings…uffffff..hahaha! thanks for your visit! kisses

17. Jenny*ILOVEMUFFINS*
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 00:56:38

oh thanks for making my morning with these pictures.
    love from Spain
    Jenny*

18. WildFlower
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 08:14:03

Hey there! Nice inspo…that tatoo is pretty cool and interesting …hadn’t thought about a finger tat much before..but i like! And Liv Tyler is one of those all time beauty’s you can’t go wrong.

19. Couture Carrie
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 09:03:59

Gorgeous, darling!
    Love that lace dress!

xoxox,
    CC

20. camille
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 16:17:09

woow so impressed with that pixiemarket stuff

21. thesydneygirl
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 17:16:37

hey hey beautiful becs! thanks for your lovely comment. BIG HUG!

are you a member on tumblr? i think you would love it. i just joined a week ago. it’s just a site filled with awesome fashion photos and other genres too. verrrry inspiring – tumblr.com

wow i love love love all these piccies you posted. haha you made me laugh cause i’ve been seeing hot photos of girls with short hair which made me think, i want to chop it all off (i wouldnt dare but the thought was there.) anyways your pics of the girl with the long hair also makes me want to keep my long hair – yay!!

mwa mwa mwa

22. Shin
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 17:44:34

Hey Becs!! This is such a great post! And do you know I love coming here to type my comments! The comment box is so cool! And I really love that black shoulder-padded top with those chains around it! How genius!

I’ve been a little stressed about what I want to wear too! I’m sure you will come up with lots of amazing ideas and I’ll keep checking on you! Take care :-) xxoxoxo

23. Tip
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 20:11:12

the jacket, that you would wear everyday omg i would give a kidney for it! wow to pixiemarket as well!! love all your other picks and i think finger tats are the ish! Loving your new layout and headers too hun!!

24. sharon rose
    Sep 03, 2009 @ 23:39:39

Hi there-wow, I adore the short choppy hairstyle, I would love this too! The hooded AW dress is just divine! Have a good weekend my dear!

25. Dani
    Sep 04, 2009 @ 08:37:54

wow wow wow great images! haha i love the long hair. mostly because i chopped mine off two years ago and it’s taking forevvveerrrr to grow in. oh, and that man at the pool is gorgeous. i wonder if i could pay him to come hang out at mine?

26. Cafe Fashionista
    Sep 04, 2009 @ 10:15:16

Can your summer uniform be my summer uniform as well? It’s simply divine! :)

27. Modediktat
    Sep 04, 2009 @ 15:00:02

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

When did you the new blog outfit????? I just clicked – and thought – hm? wrong blog??? NOOOOO, there is Becs picture!! Hello? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO! Amazing!!
    Gorgeous collage, babe! Amazing outfit posts! I’m having absolutely zero problems in imaging you in all of these fabulous outfits!!! Very stunning, love them all! No 2 is so very you incl the posing :)
    Sending you and Mel a big kiss and a big hug!!!
    Enjoy your weekend – and don’t worry about being inspired and taking some time off!
    –<-<-@
    much love, sofie

28. Kristin
    Sep 04, 2009 @ 19:35:20

That convertible LBD is hot hot hot!

29. Nadia
    Sep 04, 2009 @ 20:21:36

your lost inspiration probably is holding mine captive as well.

30. Eva Internazionale
    Sep 05, 2009 @ 08:53:46

I love everything in this post!

31. Raez
    Sep 05, 2009 @ 12:53:46

as if, you could probably pull it off, if anyone, missy! ;)
    and love liv tyler, she is gorgeous!

xx raez

32. Marian
    Sep 05, 2009 @ 14:09:08

becs darling thanks for your lovely comment. hope you have been well. i love the first two images, her hair is stunning that length.
    my boots were from Kurt Geiger honey
    xx
    marian

33. ash fox
    Sep 06, 2009 @ 04:49:47

the chained shoulder on that dress is insane. i want it all!

x

34. Miss Glitzy
    Sep 06, 2009 @ 05:16:47

I love your new layout!!
    and coming from a short hair girl… CHOP YOUR HAIR OFF!!!

35. Ashley
    Sep 06, 2009 @ 20:00:37

You pick the greatest pics! Now I also want to cut off my hair, and buy sheer paneled dresses (especially the Stolen Girlfriends one!)

-Ashley

36. hauteworld
    Sep 07, 2009 @ 01:38:35

I know the uninspired feeling… I actually have tons to post about but don’t really feel like posting… or sitting in front of the computer for that matter. It must be some form of burnout. Anyway, I loved this post… all the looks are divine. I personally would never cut my hair again (had enough short hair as a child), but I adore that A. Wang hooded dress and the new takes of the big shoulders (not quite as OTT as Balmain but strong nevertheless). Can’t wait to see the Kate Moss collection in Topshop either by the way…

Hope your inspiration comes back soon! And hope you had a lovely weekend :)

37. Mads
    Sep 07, 2009 @ 02:48:00

LOOOVE this post! so much eyecandy.. I’m also contemplating on getting a tattoo since my siblings are getting tattoo crazy and they’re persuading me non-stop.. love the poster too!

38. Neira
    Sep 07, 2009 @ 10:00:50

those boots in the last photo are gorgeous! love how high they are, cant wait for cold weather!

39. TaylorSterling
    Sep 08, 2009 @ 20:58:21

I love this look. Great sandals. I love your blog!

40. Sylvia
    Sep 09, 2009 @ 01:17:42

I want it all!!! ha. The tattoo looks very cool, i would never have thought of those spots to get tatted on.

41. ak
    Sep 13, 2009 @ 12:02:55

vest looks amazing. and i lvoe the banadana on your head and feel ya about the headaches lol
    xx

42. The Minx
    Sep 15, 2009 @ 16:51:18

I’m loving the bandanna, your style is super inspiring. And that faux fur vest is deeelish :)

43. hugs
    Oct 07, 2009 @ 08:18:51

How does the BB dakota fur vest fit …iam contemplating on buying it however im not too sure of the fit iam only 90 pounds and iam looking fur a fur vest that is fitted…Does the the vest fit tight or looser..can u post a blog with u wearin it

44. becs
    Oct 07, 2009 @ 21:01:19

Hi! I actually ended up returning the BB Dakota fur vest because I didn’t love the collar. I had gotten an XS and the fit it not too tight or too loose. I think it’s a good vest for the price ($60), but ultimately, I didn’t LOVE it. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions about it though… and thanks for visiting!

xo, Becs