I’m a plane in the sunset with nowhere to land

Deena & Ozzy Felt Top Hat via Urban Outfitters. H&M lace bodysuit

I’ve never personally been big on hats, but considering my two daily hairstyles fluctuate between a low, (partially) side bun and letting my hair air dry straight (don’t use a blow dryer), I thought a hat would be a strong third option to throw into the mix.  Bought this hat from UO yesterday and I’m pretty much in love with it.

As if this week couldn’t get any better, I’m featured in this month’s Style Stalker post on WhoWhatWear!  More pics from my leopard print shorts look are here.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my new hair color!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

xoxo, Becs

1. Leah
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 06:14:09

Congrats Becs on being featured in whowhatwear… I’m so proud of you girl.

2. Ivan8!3
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 09:31:20

Nice hat…and the leopard shorts in Style Stalker are bananas!!! You have such great hair that it would be a shame to cover it, but they do come in handy for those rare “bad hair days.”

+8!3

3. janettaylor
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 09:57:31

Lovely hat, Becs!

Please don’t forget to enter the brooches giveaways!

X♥X♥

4. neekoh
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 10:07:15

Love the hat! I was just telling the boyf the other day how I need more structured hats in my wardrobe. Great find!
    And congratulations! I love WWW and can’t wait to read the post today (yes, I read yours before theirs ;) )
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

5. hanako66
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 11:08:31

that’s amazing…congratulations!!!

you look great, love your new hat!

6. Antoine
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 11:49:01

Sinceres Congratulations for this “I really know How to subtly reveal my Roaring side” featuring Dear !!!
    ps: Mmmh so Black lace with sensual transparencies on your “BOMBnextDoor-esque” BODY(AND “stainless-ly” Radiant presence) = What a Dazzling cocktail of Dark GLAM !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

7. Kristin
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 13:58:51

Congrats! Those leopard shorts are awesome.

8. daisychain
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 14:14:52

congratulations on being featured!

9. wheredoyoushop
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 20:48:06

Congrats!! I’ve never been much of a hat person myself either, but after reading your post I think I’m gonna try it! Haha. Happy Holidays!!

10. Ashley
    Dec 23, 2009 @ 21:38:40

Congrats on being featured, that is so cool and such an honor! I loooove those leopard shorts too! And you’re definitely a hat person, you look great! I often look ridiculous in hats :)

11. Wrecked Stellar
    Dec 24, 2009 @ 02:56:49

Love your dark eye makeup here- you should wear it more often like that. I pretty much need and will be borrowing that hat. xoxo

12. Raez
    Dec 24, 2009 @ 12:06:41

still in love with your new hurrrrrrrr.

and congrats ont the feature, what a great xmas pressie;)

have a goodone! xx raez

13. Shin
    Dec 24, 2009 @ 12:09:25

Gorgeous photos Becs!! I was just going to email you about the WWW email and I saw your picture!! Congratulations!! That’s so awesome!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

14. Jessica
    Dec 24, 2009 @ 22:09:50

Congrats on the WhoWhatWear feature! I definitely like that the outfit used for their email was the one with the leopard shorts which I found to be very interesting when I saw it in your post. And I think that hat suits you well! I’m not much of a hat person either, but I’m trying to add some hats to my wardrobe and so far I’ve got a chic winter one. Anyway Merry Christmas to you, your sister and the rest of your family!! <3

15. frickys
    Dec 25, 2009 @ 00:24:09

Congrats on the feature. It was amazing waking up to that, right :)

16. Sarah
    Dec 25, 2009 @ 09:05:10

ooh, i love the hat and your laced top. :) pretty. and congrats on the feature, hun! have a blessed christmas!

17. anopencloset
    Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:10:00

congrats on the stylestalker post! Your outfit was the only cute one i reckon. Its so understated, casual and chic, others looked like they were piling on every ‘trendy’ thing they found!

much love and MERRY CHRISTMAS

18. AsianCajuns (Lauren)
    Dec 25, 2009 @ 15:51:35

Hope you and Mel are having a wonderful holiday, Becs!!

Love, love the hat on you and congrats on the WWW- you totally deserve it! Merry, merry Christmas!
    xoxo,
    Lar (and Cath ;)

19. sexyinthecity
    Dec 26, 2009 @ 07:29:44

You looks fabulous!!!
    lovely bodysuit! and congrats for the featured, you have great style!!!!
    have a happy holidays darling ;)
    xx

20. Sher
    Dec 26, 2009 @ 10:45:32

WOw! Congrats on the feature, I can’t get enough of leopard prints at the moment!!

And your lacy dress and hat outfit is so so gorgeous, you and your sis are really two lovely ladies:)

Thank you for stopping by!!

xx

21. alixrose
    Dec 26, 2009 @ 12:35:34

Thanks for the christmas wish lady, other than the little cold that I had everything was wonderful. I hope it was for you too.
    Also welcome to the hat club, I love them too. It all started with Blossom (the tele show) and I have added hats to my arsenal ever since. I dont wear them as much as I used to, thank you for reminding me.
    Congrats on the WWW feature, I love those leopard shorts!

22. thischicksgotstyle
    Dec 26, 2009 @ 15:35:25

The hat looks great on you :D
    Very chic. And have a great 2010 as well sweetie!

23. English Rose
    Dec 27, 2009 @ 09:18:50

that top is SO cute!!

darling, would you like to exchange links?

Thanks so much for the lovely comment dearest

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas

Stay safe and chic darling
    English Rose x

24. isquisofrenia
    Dec 27, 2009 @ 11:19:39

congrats, i saw this the other day and i was like oh how awesome is style with benefits hahah
    you deserve being there!!!!
    and this outfit is incredible , love how you paired it with that hat
    i want this outfit