1. Maurie & Eve Fantasies Wedge ($205) via MyCatwalk.com
Pair these with ankle socks, a mini skirt or shorts and an oversized V-neck t-shirt for a casual look.
2. Alexander Wang ‘Alla’ leopard print wedge-mule ($927) via Farfetch.com
These wedges would complete two different looks — skinny black jeans & a cropped blazer or long tank dress with a floppy hat.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Cayman Fur sandals ($120) via Solestruck.com
Throw these on with denim cut-offs, a loose-fitting tank and a beanie.
4. Sam Edelman Katrice Wedge Sandal ($142) via Lorisshoes.com
Perfect to pair with socks (from ankle to thigh-highs) and a LBD with a motorcycle leather jacket
5. Opening Ceremony Lace-Up Open Toe Wedge ($510) via La Garçonne
Pair these with black leather leggings, an oversized cardigan sweater and sheer button-down blouse.
6. Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Platform Wedge Sandal ($145) via Jildor
See #4 about how I’d style these wedges.
7. Jeffrey Campbell Nation Ankle Booties ($196) via Shopbop
Throw these on with… anything. Versatile with a black lace dress, denim cutoffs and an oversized tank, or skinny jeans and a cropped leather jacket.
Finally, how amazing would the Jeffrey Campbell PIXIE look in cheetah fur?
Well, start saving your $, because Solestruck will have them in about a month. IMHO, far superior to the sold-out Jeffrey Campbell 99 Fur in Cheetah, these are going on my lust list.
Personally, leopard/cheetah/animal (excluding zebra — I don’t do black & white vertical stripes) print will always be a staple in my closet. I could walk out the door wearing any of the above shoes with a plain Hanes t-shirt and skinny jeans and still feel put together. Hail to the power of shoes.
Are you over leopard print or still on the bandwagon like me?
Which shoe above is your fav?