Mondette & L.A. Vintage Exchange Holiday Spree

me & the fabulous Courtney of L.A. Vintage Exchange (shop her Etsy for great vintage finds!)

This past weekend, Mondette and L.A. Vintage Exchange saved the day for those last minute shoppers looking to purchase gifts that were not only within their budgets but that also fit the one-of-a-kind bill.  Despite the rain, Melanie and I headed to Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood, finding an array of vendors selling everything from jewelry and vintage clothing to books and cute ceramic holders.  And the best part?  Everything was less than $50.

sleek & modern jewelry by Gabriela Artigas

jewelry designer Jenny Dayco

Melanie is wearing an Urban Outfitters blazer, Zara sweater, Urban Renewal shorts and (not pictured) Steve Madden boots.

unique jewelry from Sweet Siren

great vintage pieces from Los Angeles store Weltenbuerger

To brave the rainy weather, I wore an Urban Renewal sweater, H&M faux leather skinny pants, and my Urban Outfitters boots and hat.  Wearing blue jeans with the striped sweater would be too predictable, which is why I mixed it up with my faux leather skinnies.  Plus, I didn’t have to worry about getting my pants wet in the rain since they’re water-resistant.

my new Jenny Dayco necklace (perfect for layering!)

Can we toast to 3.5 day work weeks?  Hallelujah!

1. Burcin
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 08:32:52

Awwww I truly have a passionate love for markets et similia, if you have the same love pass by my blog you’ll see different kinds of them in my posts!

bye

B.

2. Couture Carrie
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 09:27:19

So fun, darling!
    Love these pics and your look!

xoxox,
    CC

3. ediot
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 10:47:51

NOooooo ! im so envious- if you only knew. these pieces are fantastic! and IM LOVING the sweater you’re wearing!
    hope you’re having a great monday. thanks for sharing- and making me wanna go shop now.
    You and your sis are so cute ;)
    xx

4. AsianCajuns (Lar)
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 05:39:10

This looks awesome, Becs!!! And I can’t believe it was all under $50! I’m tres jealous and wish we had something similar in the ATL. Sure we do the festival thing, but things get pricey. Lurve your hat and boots too- and you make me wish I could pull-off the leather/pleather pants look ;)

5. Cafe Fashionista
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 06:49:39

Ah, what a fabulous event for the holidays – I am basically obsessed with your look du jour. Those shoes are phenom!! :)

6. Fashion CHALET
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:11:36

I love the Bev Hills one. :) Paris Hilton’s aunt is on that- I swear she reminds me of Demi Moore, no?

How have you been, doll?

xx

7. Kristin
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 09:15:50

That safety pin jewelry is super cool!

8. isquisofrenia
    Dec 21, 2010 @ 11:26:58

i want everyhtng your wearing and i love all this photos oh i wish i was there! you look beautfiul
    and no =( i dont play guitar my husband plays.

9. Tamara
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 03:01:15

How cool! In love with chunky jewellery ;)
    xx

10. pancakeSTACKER
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 10:17:24

And THIS is why I miss LA so much some days! Looks like you had an amazing time. I love all of the vibrant photos. That acorn necklace is too cute! Have a happy Wednesday :)

Stop by again soon!

11. ediot
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 15:09:18

just wanted to see if you updated and bloglovin had failed. but no.. hope you’re enjoying all the holiday preparations. have a wonderful week darling
    x

12. Ashley [Free Honey]
    Dec 23, 2010 @ 15:15:02

This looks like such a cool event! I love the necklace you picked up. The photos all look great, did you get a new camera??

Rain repellant pants might be the smartest thing ever, I hear it’s raining biblical style in Southern CA right now!

xoxo, Ashley